The terms and conditions below are governed by the relationships between the ENGADIN KIDS SPORTS CAMPS and its Clients.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Clarity, Transparency and Professional Correctness
are the indispensable hubs of the Fitness service and the group lessons that the Engadin Kids Sports Camps offers its Clients.
Professionalism, Willingness and Organization
are the keys to the successful relationship between the Fitness Instructors of the Ski Racing Gym and its Clients
Engadin Kids Sport Camps Management
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps declines all civil and criminal liability for incidents, accidents during all lessons (private /group /children & adults ect) and all sports competitions organized by Engadin Kids Sport Camps for/ with our Clients.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps declines all civil and criminal liability for any personal arrangements made with the instructors & trainers and clients without the prior authorization of the Management of Engadin Kids Sport Camps.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF INSTRUCTORS OF ENGADIN KIDS SPORTS CAMPS
- The instructors of the Engadin Kids Sports Camps School perform on the territory of competence in Engadin only a duty of representation, communication, promotion and sales of the Engadin Kids Sports Campstrademark and all its Brands. The relationship between Engadin Kids Sports Camps and its instructors is regulated by a contract of collaboration which includes, inter alia, the prohibition of promoting services other than those offered on behalf of Engadin Kids Sports Camps throughout the Engadin territory.
- The Engadin Kids Sports Camps instructors are therefore not authorized to propose or sell different and/or additional services than those offered on behalf of the Engadin Kids Sports Camps and its Official Partner Suppliers.
- The Engadin Kids Sports Camps instructors cannot intervene directly to make changes or modifications of economic nature to the price list presented to the Customer on behalf of Engadin Kids Sports Camps unless they are directly authorized by the Engadin Kids Sports Camps Management. It is, therefore, the Client’s responsibility to require that the instructors exhibit their authorization, given the fact that the instructors are responsible for what they say and will have to respond personally in case they exceed their powers.
- Also, instructors cannot grant discounts and/or facilitations and/or payment delays unless expressly authorized by Engadin Kids Sports Camps Management.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps declines any civil or criminal liability for any possible fraudulent and/or involuntary misconduct of its instructors also in relation to false or misleading information given to Customers and regarding all commercial and/or other forms of communication related to the trademark Engadin Kids Sports Camps and to Own Brands.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps indicates the prices of the activities and/or lessons offered are always and only in Swiss Francs. Engadin Kids Sports Camps, accepts payments in euro. In this case an internal euro/chf exchange rate will be applied by Engadin Kids Sports Camps, according to Swiss law.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps accepts all major credit cards.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps always advises its Clients to make a personal travel insurance for all the activities and/or lessons it offers
- Medical health insurance and/or any other type of insurance is and will be the responsibility of each individual Participant and/or the Customer on a voluntary basis.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps meets all applicable law requirements in Swiss territory and has third-party liability coverage to protect the services offered.
REFUNDS – COMPLAINTS – DISSERVICES
- The Client must infrom (orally or in writing) Engadin Kids Sports Camps about any disruptions, complaints or requests for reimbursements regarding lessons and/or Activities and Services in general, during or after they have taken place.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps, once informed by the Client about the disservice, complaint or request for reimbursement, will promptly take action and evaluate, on site, any damage sustained by the Client in order to find and structure in a timely manner a possible solution to the problem and/or estimate jointly with the Client any compensation regarding the disservice that occured.
- Engadin Kids Sports Camps declines all responsibility and and does not take into account in any way any request regarding disservice, and/or complaints and/or requests for reimbursement that have been received after the day marking the end of the lessons and/or Activities
CUSTOMER SERVICES: VIDEO – PHOTO
- The Customer may choose to use, for a fee, a video and photo service that documents all the playful and professional aspects of the lessons and/or activities offered by Engadin Kids Sports Camps.
LEGAL DISPUTES AND JURISTICTION
Should any legal dispute arise between Engadin Kids Sports Camps by Silvaplana Top Snowsports and the Client and/or between Engadin Kids Sports Camps by Silvaplana Top Snowsports and its Official Supply Partners, it will be regulated exclusively by Swiss Law. The Court of Chur, Canton of Grisons, has exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes.
MANAGEMENT ENGADIN KIDS SPORT CAMPS BY SILVAPLANA TOP SNOWSPORTS
Valentina Bavo Head Manager & Partner
German Paula Head Manager & Partner
Lupo Project Marketing Designer
Silvaplana Top Snowsports GmbH
N. IDI CHE-250.467.111
Via dal Farrer 16
7513 Silvaplana –Schweiz
(Federal Swiss Law of June 2010– Identification register for Swiss companies LIDI)